• Budi a.k.a Idub (but, call me as everything you like)
  • Broken hearted since 1985
  • Spent days with coffe, cigarretes, punk, rock, blog and a damn bored life
  • Trying hard to find some pieces of intelectual skill in UNNES
  • Currently live at Semarang
  • mail:idubdibalik@gmail.com
  • FS/YM:idubdibalik@yahoo.com

  • July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005




    Thursday, January 27, 2005


    KARYANYA atau ATTITUDE-NYA ?

    Alkisah seorang popstar menyanyikan lagu dari band lain yg liriknya seperti ini :

    My Girlfriend is Pregnant
    My girldfriend is pregnant
    I can not believe what have done
    My girlfriend is pregnant
    Something?s left inside
    It?s happened
    My brain is stacking,
    Got no place to hide
    She still arround me
    Oh no I can?t run
    Suicide infront of me
    So what to do
    Remember she loves me
    And it?s make me kind
    Luck is not on my side
    I found that I?ve lost my brain
    Please help me
    Out this blinded mind
    To face reality

    Oh no, this is a story
    This is a story of human life
    Marriage, it just the last style
    It just the last style
    Of human game
    Why do I have to run
    It just a part of a game
    Marriage can be more tasty
    And fantasy than suicide

    ..........Bagi gua sih, gua gak ambil peduli. Yg penting karya dia bagus dan gua suka. Dan yg penting gua gak ngambil contoh yg buruk, ambil contoh baiknya saja. Ingat pepatah baru "rocker juga manusia" bisa salah men !!