• Budi a.k.a Idub (but, call me as everything you like)
  • Broken hearted since 1985
  • Spent days with coffe, cigarretes, punk, rock, blog and a damn bored life
  • Trying hard to find some pieces of intelectual skill in UNNES
  • Currently live at Semarang
  • mail:idubdibalik@gmail.com
  • FS/YM:idubdibalik@yahoo.com

  • July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005




    Friday, February 18, 2005


    HEY DAD .....

    Hey dad look at me
    Think back and talk to me
    Did I grow up according to plan?
    And do you think
    I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
    But it hurts when you disapprove all along
    And now I try hard to make it I just want to make you proud
    I'm never gonna be good enough for you
    I can't pretend that I'm alright And you can't change me
    ..........................
    'Cuz we lost it all Nothing lasts forever
    I'm sorry I can't be perfect
    Now it's just too late and We can't go back
    I'm sorry I can't be perfect
    I try not to think About the pain I feel inside
    Did you know you used to be my hero?
    All the days you spent with me Now seem so far away
    And it feels like you don't care anymore
    And now I try hard to make it I just want to make you proud
    I'm never gonna be good enough for you
    I can't stand another fightAnd nothing's alright
    ..................................
    Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
    Nothing's gonna make this right again
    Please don't turn your back
    I can't believe it's hard Just to talk to you
    But you don't understand
    ( Perfect - Simple Plan )

    Kadang orang tua tidak berpikir dewasa...
    Kadang orang tua tidak bisa memahami si anak....
    Dad, I dont need your care..
    But, I just want you to understand me, Can't u understand me ?